Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Heat available NOW for kindle at Amazon.com

Drum roll, please...

My new novel, The Heat, is officially available for kindle at Amazon.com  (If you could see me right now, you would know I'm doing a SERIOUS happy dance!)  *big grin*

To purchase, go to the kindle store and search:  maclaney blue

If you don't have a kindle or a compatible ereader, you can download a free kindle viewer for your computer at Amazon.com so you can read ebooks.

And my sweet, wonderful, lovely readers--I would love to hear your feedback.  If you snag a copy of The Heat, would you be so kind as to write a quick review at Amazon.com to let future readers know what you thought of my book?

Whew.  I spun around so much, me thinks I'm a bit woozy.  Fat chicks really ought not do the happy dance at 2 a.m.  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment